Saturday, February 26, 2011

day one


And so it begins.

I am sitting here, in the dark, watching it snow, wondering how long I can possibly delay until I get out of here, and if I can somehow squeeze another comma into this sentence.

Nope.

So tonight I'm going to be speaking at the Southern California Independent Booksellers Association's Children's Literacy Dinner in Pasadena, at the Westin.

You should be there.

It starts at 6:00. Well, it actually starts when Mr. Happy shows up.

What am I going to speak about? You'll have to be there to find out, because I don't even know yet. All I can promise is that there will undoubtedly be an equal distribution of surprise and horror among the participants.

I am determined to take pictures this time and put them on my blog, but determination is a zero-calorie pill to swallow.

I may post again here later.

It's snowing really hard and I better get out of here.