Friday, July 10, 2009

hog butcher for the world

So I'm dashing out the door at a ridiculously early hour to catch my flight to Chicago for the ALA Annual.

It looks like it will be a very exciting weekend, and if you're there, I'd love to see you. My public scheduled appearances are:

Sunday, July 12, 8:30 - 10:00 AM -- YA Authors' Coffee Klatch. Location: Chicago Marriott. Lots of amazing authors will be there. And so will I.

Sunday, July 12, 1:00 PM -- Book signing of advance copies of in the path of falling objects and copies of Ghost Medicine at Feiwel and Friends/Macmillan Booth 1813, McCormack Place West.

Then, since I'm on the "schedule frenzy," here are some other really cool events I have coming up this fall:

October 9 - 10: Southern Festival of Books, Nashville, TN

October 16 - 18: San Diego Public Library Festival of Books

October 24: Southern California Independent Booksellers Association Author Feast and Trade Show

November 20: Not Your Mother's Book Club at Books, Inc. in San Francisco (7 PM). And I heard Barry Lyga was going to be there, too.

Wow!

Looks like an awesome fall, and just in time for my new book: in the path of falling objects.

Well, I'm outta here, California. I plan on blogging again today when I get to Chicago (I already have an idea for an all new El Rancho de Drew comic inspired by Yvonne's ultra-hip forthcoming YA title, The Vinyl Princess).

Back in a bit.