Sunday, July 5, 2009

ala chicago

So I'm going to be spending a lot of time over the next few days getting ready for the American Library Association's Annual in Chicago next weekend.

I've only been in and out of Chicago changing planes in the airport there, but I am told it's a remarkable city so I am really looking forward to going. I will try my best not to be the walking disaster that I am... but just put me in a badge-wearing situation and you know things are just bound to happen.

If you are going to ALA, I'd like to hear from you. Maybe we could hang out and see who gets arrested first. Besides the parties and dinners, here's where I am under obligation to be found:

Sunday, July 12, 8:30 - 10:00 AM -- YA Authors' Coffee Klatch (or YA authors' Coffee Cleavage as I like to call it. And yes, I plan on wearing something a little bit daring... think plunging neckline)

Sunday, July 12, 1:00 PM Book signing of advance copies of in the path of falling objects at Feiwel and Friends/Macmillan Booth 1813 McCormack Place West

I have some cool stuff to give out.

Hope to see you there.