Sunday, August 7, 2011

all my stuff


Well, if nobody reads blogs on Saturdays, then Sundays are dead in the water.

The Andrew Smith How to Be a Writer Conference will continue tomorrow, with the conclusion of the Suicide Prevention Pit Bull story.

I recently changed computers. I only use Macs, and have only used them for probably 20 years now.

I also have their new operating system, Lion. I am not reviewing tech stuff here, but I did have to change a lot of stuff that I do and how I do it. Writing has been a challenge for the past few days because I've had to actually use two computers at once to get anything done.

Things are finally clicking into place now. Where else would they click, anyway?

I do all the art on my blog. I draw the pictures and do the comics, too, when I have them. Unfortunately, my old Adobe Photoshop CS won't work on my new quad-core Mac. Sad. Oh well, I'll find some other way of getting stuff done. I always do.

In any event, we had a great multi-nation chat yesterday about The Marbury Lens on Evil Editor's blog. I don't know what I was expecting, but what happened there far surpassed the best I could hope for. Evil Editor edits and digests the chat and posts it so people who were not there live-time can give it a read.

You might enjoy looking at it, especially if you're a fan of the book.

Here's the link to yesterday's chat discussion.

See you at the conference tomorrow.