Wednesday, February 1, 2012

louis asks a rhetorical question


I wanted to talk about popular media and brains today.

I know that there is not too much evidence of brains in popular media, but I have a somewhat radical interpretation of what the popular media's misinformation has done to our beliefs about brains.

I have never eaten brains, by the way.

And all this teasing is actually leading nowhere, because I am going to write about brains tomorrow.

Except for one thing: I rather enjoy the way that Danny Marks' brain works.

He has good taste in books, and he put The Marbury Lens right smack next to one of my favorite writer friends on his Best Of list.

Enjoy this video posted yesterday from Danny Marks' Book Show Book Show:


...and tomorrow, unless something goes wrong with mine, I will talk about brains.