Saturday, June 23, 2012

whose shoes is who


So, here I am at ALA, making a ridiculously late post on my blog.

Last night, I was very fortunate to participate in a panel discussion with the funniest, coolest guys who write these days: Daniels Kraus, Jon Scieszka, Michael Grant, and Daniel Handler (Lemony Snicket).

And I took pictures.

Here are the five of us, shown from an alternate perspective.

Can you guess whose shoes is who?






Okay. The winner gets a prize.

Today's Instagram topic was Motion. I took the photo below during our discussion, as Jon Scieszka drinks some water, Daniel Kraus folds his arms, and Michael Grant holds the microphone seductively during his speech.

Endless thrills of ALA!

It was a fun night, and I was sitting with Daniel Handler (Lemony Snicket), who is a very funny man.