Friday, March 30, 2012

how to get the advance copy of passenger


Many people have been asking me, how do I get an advance copy of Passenger?

Here's how:

Go to the American Library Association's Annual Conference being held this June. It will be in Anaheim, California.

It's just a little more than two months away now.

These are some of the places where I know I will be. There will probably be more added before the event:

  • Friday, June 22: Booklist Youth Forum 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. I will be speaking with my good friend Michael Grant, Daniel Kraus, Daniel Handler, and Jon Scieszka. Pop Quiz: Which one of the guys on that list do I ALWAYS have to Google to check name spelling?
  • Then there's the Macmillan Party afterwards... Um...
  • Saturday, June 23: Guest speaker at Macmillan's Preview Breakfast Program. 7:00 - 9:00 a.m.
  • Saturday, June 23: THIS IS IT -- Signing at MacKids booth #2534-2535. 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. ARCs of Passenger. This is real.
I am certain that there will be people who go through the convoluted and appropriate channels to obtain an ARC before June 23. They will be screened for their proclivity toward writing spoiler posts on social networking sites.

Other than that, June 23 is not that far off, is it?

Besides, you want this.