Friday, July 9, 2010

if i ever did


Well, it's Friday, right? Some days, I actually have to think about what day it is. It's been a very good week. Really cool things are happening, which I hope to be able to reveal here soon.

Next week, I'll be leaving the country, too... for a secret, undisclosed location. So, in honor of all that, I thought I'd do something I've never done before, but lots of bloggers do from time to time. I'm going to post a "Summer 2010" playlist of 10 great new music singles -- some of them from people you may have never listened to -- that were released in 2010. Here you go:

1. Go Outside -- Cults
2. Youth -- Beach Fossils
3. What Did My Lover Say? (It Always Had To Go This Way) -- Wolf Parade
4. Heaven's On Fire -- The Radio Dept.
5. Chinatown -- Wild Nothing
6. Kings Of Animals -- Small Black
7. Post Acid -- Wavves
8. Pow Pow -- LCD Soundsystem
9. Odessa -- Caribou
10. Leave Everywhere -- Toro Y Moi

That's one hell of a playlist.