Monday, June 11, 2012

photo monday


Today, I have some photos to share with you.

These are photos of my visit with Kristen Faulconer's students at Foothill Technology High School in Ventura, California last week.

Kristen claims I was actually captured smiling in some of them.


This kid's named Brian. We talked a lot about one of his favorite authors, S.A. Bodeen. It's really great when kids read the same books I do.


Lisa Yee might be troubled by this. The Angel Potatoes enjoy creating Peeps sculptures and then nuking them in the microwave. My kind of kids. Spencer, Ava, Grant, and my surfer friend Ian.


Spencer and Grant presented me with an official, signed, honorary Angel Potato certificate. Best kids ever.


Signing kids' books in the underground library. This is a one-of-a-kind rogue library operation. And it's full of books, and full of kids who LOVE books.

And, finally, today's Instagram topic was "Door." So, here is a photo of a door in my office: