Monday, June 4, 2012

getting close


Today, I am going back to my old school to pay a visit to students at Newbury Park High School, which is in Ventura County, California.

It's always great to see kids who are interested in reading and writing.

I'm planning on reading a bit from my books that are not out yet. I do have favorite parts that I really enjoy reading out loud.

I used to hate reading out loud. Now, not so much.

Wednesday, I am going to pay a visit to Kristen Pelfrey's Angel Potatoes high school kids in Ventura, California.

I am really looking forward to that. They've done such cool things (thanks to Kristen), as far as connecting as readers to writers. So, to all those envious authors out there who have thus far only electronically comingled with the Angel Potatoes, I will also extend your gratitude as well.

And today's Instagram topic was "Close Up."

So I got out my iPad and took this: