Thursday, October 23, 2008

sixty days

I haven't missed a day of blogging in 60 days. I knew this would happen, too. I get like that.

Thankfully, I will be leaving the country in two weeks and I swear, I swear, I am not going to blog from the iPhone.

Damn. I just caught myself wondering if the hotel I'll be at has WiFi, and, if it does, should I bring my laptop?

You know I'm going to pop over to their website and check it out.

I am such a loser.

Okay. So much for that. There's WiFi.

I don't know. It's like running now. I haven't missed a day of running in nearly nine years now. That's called "streak running," but it isn't like the streak running people used to do in the 1970s. The next few days are probably going to be short blurby posts. I'll explain about it tomorrow.

Today's is short because I am in a really bad mood.

Boy rules say you're not supposed to show your feelings. That's not entirely true. Boys are allowed to show some feelings, happiness and anger, for example; but not pain or sadness. We're like cars that can't go into reverse I guess.

So, today, I'm going forward with the anger. And that's not a good place to write from.

BoNoBloMo