Wednesday, May 6, 2009

jack(takes over)

Drew handed me the password to the account.

Step one: start deleting some of his accounts on the net. No more visiting shitty book review sites where the critics can't even write a fucking syntactically correct goddamned sentence -- or they claim to be "genre reviewers" and their websites contain (are you fucking kidding me?) exclamation points (!!!) and reviews of ten books by the same author and each one begins with "I love love LOVE her newest book!!!"

I thought step two would be screwing with him on Facebook, but I couldn't live with myself if I even looked at that shit for one minute.

Step three: the blog is mine. At least, for the next few days while Drew tries to "sort himself out," which is bullshit-speak for growing some balls where none previously existed.

So let me tell you what Jack thinks.