Saturday, May 9, 2009

(drew)(back)

That was rough.

I can't say that I really liked turning the blog over to Jack, but I've been having some issues lately, and, at this point, I still haven't worked them out.

In any event, I have invited some incredible people onto the Ghost Medicine Blog this week to help me sort through something that's been bugging me... that really doesn't need to be as complex as I make it out to be.

But I tend to do that, like, all the time.

And, after I've read through some of the things they've written to me, I feel like such an idiot... like, why does everyone else have such a death-grip on reality and I give myself stomach aches just trying to decide what to order at a Starbuck's?

Well, tomorrow I'm going to talk a little bit about the ethical dilemma Drew is facing, and I'll reveal some of the names of our upcoming guest bloggers, too.