Sunday, August 19, 2007

change is ok i guess


I changed the Ghost Medicine website again.

It's probably driving people crazy but I don't like seeing things stay the same for too long. Because nothing ever stays the same, really, we just think it does while we concurrently decay.

My editor, Liz, is coming back to work this week. Yay! I have been going crazy (as evidenced by certain recent rantings) wanting to get back to work.

I walked out to my car the other day and there was a woman in black leaning up against it with her arms folded.

Sometimes, you know, you can just get a certain body language vibe when someone is pissed off at you. Call me Kreskin, but I could see she was pissed about something.

"You think you're pretty funny, don't you?"

Okay. Two things here: First, how can anyone really answer that question? Second, she has this accented and gravelly voice and sounds (I'd imagine) something like Eva Braun after chain-smoking a carton of Luckys. So... yeah... I was kind of scared.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"You think you can get away with making fun of Ben Affleck?"

Seriously. I could not freekin believe it.

(to be continued)