Monday, November 30, 2009

it is time

I think it's time for another cartoon strip.

Maybe this week some time.

Today, I'm going to take pictures of some of the things kids have given me over the years, so they will probably be on here tomorrow.

Oh, and I'm going to be writing a piece for Scribblers Chronicle, a really cool new blog for writers, about where stories come from. I have a different theory than some (probably most) writers, which may explain my anti-brand philosophy, and why my books are so different from each other and from other things that are out there (which also explains why they've only been read by, like, three people).

[This paragraph, which I know would get me sent straight to hell, has been deleted]

This shouldn't seem as newsworthy... but, do I need to say I'm in a really bad mood?

Where's my iPhone?