Saturday, January 24, 2009

more randomly falling objects

It's really great, the reaction I've been getting to in the path of falling objects from all over the place... and the book video, too.

So, I am having the www.pathoffallingobjects.com website updated (the www.ghostmedicine.com one, too) because I'm having another book trailer done, and I've got a couple upcoming appearances that have to be listed, too.

Oh. And I'm in the middle of writing another novel (my fifth, believe it or not), and it's pretty intense, too. I won't tell you too much about it, but it's about a boy who gets kidnapped (hmmm... I think I know something about that), a ghost with a terrible story, a life-altering accident, and losing the trust of your closest friend.

All rolled into one.

It's going to be tough keeping that one under 100,000 words.