Sunday, July 25, 2010

messages on sunday


I'm not going to say anything today. I just wanted to share a couple of links to other blogs that are pretty damn good.

The first one is Wandering Librarians, who posted a review of my upcoming November 9 release, The Marbury Lens, while I was out of the country a few days ago. I just saw the post yesterday, but I think the reviewer definitely "gets" the point of the book. Very nice words there.

And the second is an interview I did for a kid named Charlie who writes the blog Boyintree. I've been reading Charlie's blog for a while now. I wish he'd be a bit more prolific with his posts, because he's a very good writer, and I'm not just saying that because he happens to like my book, Ghost Medicine. He has some very intelligent readers who comment there, too.