Saturday, February 7, 2009

the killer question

Okay. So, this morning I get asked, "Drew, how can you possibly come up with a blog post every single day?"

And then, I thought about it. And thought about it. And all of a sudden I was, like, holy shit, I don't think I have anything to talk about now.

Thanks for asking the question that kills.

And now, I'm supposed to be getting ready to go out to the Southern California Independent Booksellers Association's Children's Books and Literacy Dinner tonight, and I'm like, what if someone asks me another question that kills?

It's like my brain can't even function now. Tie or no tie? What shoes should I wear?

Ugh.

I am such a loser.

And it's been raining for, like, two straight days in Southern California. Two days of continuous rain in L.A. is like shit, did I pass out on Wednesday night and wake up in Antarctica?

Oh well. Just give me a fistful of tranks. I'll tell you all about the dinner tomorrow.