Monday, May 5, 2008

small fish

Hey, I know I'm a small fish. But I want to get my book into the hands of kids, so they'll read... and librarians, so they'll read something different.

So I've got a few ARCs left and I looked up some libraries on the web and contacted their librarians. I chose them because their librarians seemed to be particularly interested in Young Adult Fiction. Anyway... the only two I contacted (I'm still looking for a few more) were very happy about my offer to send them an ARC of Ghost Medicine. So, I've wrapped them up and tomorrow I will be UPSing some galleys to the Teen Center at the Seattle Public Library and to Spring Lake Park High School in Spring Lake, Minnesota.

I've never been to either place, even though I did, at one time, live across the Puget Sound from Seattle... and I've changed more than a few planes in Minnesota. So, librarians... just get them into the hands of a kid.