Tuesday, May 11, 2010

moods for moderns


It's Tuesday. The third Tuesday in a row. Time to make myself tweet.

I got an email from someone last week saying that if I really wanted a psychopath to find me and kill me that I shouldn't put it on Twitter, I should put it on Craig's List, whatever that is. I tried LinkedIn, but -- go figure -- nobody on that site is honest about being a stalker/murderer, because I am certain there are plenty members who should include that on their profiles.

So, anyway, for my TweetPeeps, here are the final suggestions for ways to rob and murder me, if you are so inclined:

  • I am allergic to bee stings.
  • I will be wearing a hat today.
  • Not to make this too easy, but on my next scheduled flight, I will be sitting in seat 25C.
  • I never shake out my shoes to check for scorpions.
  • I always sit with my back to the door at my favorite bar.
  • You do the math: Gas grill. Back deck.
  • Trash day is Thursday.