Monday, October 5, 2009

busy-ness

Okay. It's going good. I've cracked through the revision barrier and may be transitioning into Stage Five, where things get good. Now I can work on The Marbury Lens at my regular pace. But this one is also very different, and it's all Jack's fault.

Friday, I am heading for Nashville and the Southern Festival of Books. The event takes place at the State Capitol Building, War Memorial Plaza, in downtown Nashville. On Saturday, October 10, I will be presenting a panel with author Greg Neri. The panel's title, interestingly enough, is Blood Brothers and Drug Smugglers, and will be held in Room 30 at 11:00 AM to 12 noon.

Afterward, I will be signing books in the "Signing Colonnade," which is directly across from the bookseller's stands and adjacent to the War Memorial Auditorium.

Should be good.

Then, the following weekend I'll be down in San Diego to kick off Teen Read Week at the Poway Branch of the San Diego Public Library. I'll have a lot more information on this posted here in the next week, and you can also read about some of the Teen Read Week news on the News Page from the Ghost Medicine Website.