Sunday, August 14, 2011

the great possess scavenger hunt


Here is my contribution to my friend Gretchen McNeil's scavenger hunt for her soon to be released debut novel, Possess.

I wasn't really sure if I was supposed to make this more difficult to find, or what, but I did try to make a creepy image in honor of the sweet lady's book.

So, here you go.

And don't think I've purposefully forgotten that I owe you a couple Andrew Smith's How To Be A Writer Conference 2011 breakout sessions.

You paid for them, after all, and I just may post one later today. It is certainly coming up.

Just remember, if you're a late registrant to the Andrew Smith's How To Be A Writer Conference 2011, you may drop your registration fee (plus late charge penalty), into the slot below:


I should probably add an additional breakout session on how to deal with criticism and nasty email, too.

Remember our motto: