Sunday, March 15, 2009

if this were actually happening to me, i wouldn't know what to do


You know how when you don't know what to do about something, and it's an interestingly distressing dilemma, but you can't put it on your blog because even if you asked the uninvolved people in your life they'd either say, "Yeah... that sounds like something they'd do to you," or, "Why do you actually lie awake at night, staring at the ceiling, stressing about things like that, you moron, Drew?"

Yeah... well that's not happening to me.

I was just...

wondering.

It's just a hypothetical situation.

Now I'll go see how many Ambien I can swallow at once with a couple straight shots of Maker's.

So I can get to sleep.

Oh.

But there is good news.

I got my MAN CARD back.

I'll tell you about it later.